Step into the enchanting world of dance, where movement speaks volumes and the body becomes a vessel of storytelling. Brace yourself for a journey of discovery that will challenge everything you thought you knew about performance and mindfulness. Are you ready to unravel the secrets hidden within the power of observation and sensory input?
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Traverse the intriguing pathways of dance and choreography in Seattle, as experienced by Crispin Spaeth.
- Discover the Integrative Alexander Technique, a game changer in the realm of movement and instructional dynamics.
- Appreciate the novel assimilation of the Alexander Technique in steering the growth of Crispin’s dance ensemble.
- Partake in Crispin’s exciting journey as a gig worker and entrepreneur, marked by enriching experiences and learnings.
- Recognize the potent role of observation and sensory input in enhancing performance and cultivating mindfulness.
I am delighted to have Crispin Spaeth on the show today. Crispin is known for her groundbreaking work as a movement and performance coach, whose innovative approach spans decades. Today, she passionately uses a whole-self approach, teaching the Integrative Alexander Technique.
Thanks again and welcome to Good Life Stories.
About Crispin Spaeth
Crispin Spaeth works with leaders and creatives who are working to make the world a better place and want to get there faster. She is a movement and performance coach and a teacher of Integrative Alexander Technique. This whole-self approach champions the beauty of our human design and its intrinsic relationship to confidence, connection, and freedom.
- Website: https://www.crispinspaeth.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/crispinspaeth/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crispinspaeth/
About Tracy Crowley
Tracy Crowley has always been an entrepreneur. Whether it was making gowns for fellow Army wives, taking portraits in black and white, or working on her other businesses, she is always learning something new.
That passion for learning something new and giving something back collide nicely in this podcast.
Join Tracy for Good Life Stories, where simple curiosity brings out great stories, every single time.
Check out Tracy’s new book! https://tracycrowley.life/
Rory Miller is back telling stories about his journey and perspectives in the realm of martial arts. With extensive credentials, Rory shared his evolution from early exposure to mastering disciplines and uncovering the essence of self-control. Born to a boxer and...
I interviewed my friend Rory Miller in this episode of Good Life Stories. We talked about his amazing transatlantic sailing trip. As someone who has lived an extraordinary life, I was eager to hear Rory's tale from his sailing adventures. Rory's passion for the ocean...
I continue with my discussion with writer Kami Miller about the evolution of her relationship with religion and spirituality. Kami shared how exposure to diverse beliefs, her interest in paganism and stoicism, and the wisdom of age have shaped her personal...