Step into the enchanting world of dance, where movement speaks volumes and the body becomes a vessel of storytelling. Brace yourself for a journey of discovery that will challenge everything you thought you knew about performance and mindfulness. Are you ready to unravel the secrets hidden within the power of observation and sensory input?
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Traverse the intriguing pathways of dance and choreography in Seattle, as experienced by Crispin Spaeth.
- Discover the Integrative Alexander Technique, a game changer in the realm of movement and instructional dynamics.
- Appreciate the novel assimilation of the Alexander Technique in steering the growth of Crispin’s dance ensemble.
- Partake in Crispin’s exciting journey as a gig worker and entrepreneur, marked by enriching experiences and learnings.
- Recognize the potent role of observation and sensory input in enhancing performance and cultivating mindfulness.
I am delighted to have Crispin Spaeth on the show today. Crispin is known for her groundbreaking work as a movement and performance coach, whose innovative approach spans decades. Today, she passionately uses a whole-self approach, teaching the Integrative Alexander Technique.
Thanks again and welcome to Good Life Stories.
About Crispin Spaeth
Crispin Spaeth works with leaders and creatives who are working to make the world a better place and want to get there faster. She is a movement and performance coach and a teacher of Integrative Alexander Technique. This whole-self approach champions the beauty of our human design and its intrinsic relationship to confidence, connection, and freedom.
- Website: https://www.crispinspaeth.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/crispinspaeth/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crispinspaeth/
About Tracy Crowley
Tracy Crowley has always been an entrepreneur. Whether it was making gowns for fellow Army wives, taking portraits in black and white, or working on her other businesses, she is always learning something new.
That passion for learning something new and giving something back collide nicely in this podcast.
Join Tracy for Good Life Stories, where simple curiosity brings out great stories, every single time.
Check out Tracy’s new book! https://tracycrowley.life/
In this episode, I talk with Andréa Koehler about the power of coloring and its connection to mindfulness and self-discovery. Andréa Koehler is an expert in using coloring as a tool for relaxation and self-reflection. She shares her own journey with coloring and how...
In this episode, I chat with Andréa Koehler about her three good life stories: her blue hair story, her experience with divorce, and her journey with ADHD. Andréa shares her personal experiences and sheds light on the challenges and misconceptions associated with each...
Unveiling Life’s Hidden Gems: Exploring Abby Durr’s Insightful Perspectives on Love, Loss, and Living Life to the Fullest
In this episode, I talk with the captivating Abby Durr, who takes us on a journey through her unique experiences and profound understanding of life, death, and everything in between. With a decade-long connection, Abby and I delve into the intricacies of...